A pick ‘n’ mix of solutions to suit start-up budgets and taste!
With many years’ experience working with and for multinational clients, we have developed affordable HR and Recruitment solutions for inspiring start-ups and SMEs. We provide support to UK entrepreneurs building their UK operations and helped them set up companies overseas; We’ve been helping SMEs establish local and overseas businesses for 10 years. We are a dedicated resource with multinational, FTSE 100 experience, providing bespoke solutions to the UKs innovative start-ups and SMEs.
You decide what support you require and when. We provide short project based support, long-term HR and Recruitment services or ad-hoc HR Advice to support your expansion.
Apprenticeship training is more comprehensive and more financially attractive than ever before. There are now over 200 registered apprenticeship standards covering an enormous range of skills ranging from entry level to Masters Degree level.
What can be a challenge for SMEs is to identify which training provider to work with and which apprenticeship standard to offer; there are more than 2,600 individual training providers registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver apprenticeships.
Gabriel Dawn helps you to identify what training would add the most direct value to your individual business needs and then select and utilise the best training providers for each apprenticeship standard. Our team will guide you through from start to finish.
We will take you through a quick step by step process to identify the apprenticeship options available to you and which would benefit your organisation effectively.
Key benefits of Apprenticeships:
- Ensures skilled future workers
- Offers a progression route for staff
- Increases moral and loyalty – Investing in your staff shows great commitment to them
- Most cost-effective form of training
- Training is delivered by industry experts
- Refreshes your business – New Apprentices bring fresh and innovative ideas that could be key to growth
- Revitalises your workforce
- Introducing new and modern apprenticeships can future proof your work place i.e Lean Manufacturing
- Return on Investment – National Apprenticeship Data shows 81% of consumers favour using a company that takes on apprentices
- Attractive to potential new employees – Candidates can see you’re committed to training your staff
HR Business Partner
Why use a Gabriel Dawn HRBP?
- Free up Company Directors and Managers
- A cost effective and flexible service to cope with peaks and troughs
The fast, effective and efficient administration of routine HR tasks is an important factor in the way HR departments are viewed within the organisation. A rapid response to a request for a reference to support a key employee’s mortgage application or the accurate completion of salary increases may be small and mundane matters but can have a large negative impact on employee motivation if not completely accurately and an time.
Partnering with a focused and highly experienced recruitment specialist such as Gabriel Dawn gives young organisations a competitive edge in a volatile and increasingly tight candidate market.
Our approach to recruitment partnering is to provide you with a bespoke, tailored and unique service which suits your company culture, current needs and stage of growth. You will have a specialist resourcing manager with the aim of becoming an extension of your existing HR team or your first dedicated HR/Recruitment function who will establish a robust HR and Recruitment Process that you can build on yourself or with our ad-hoc, long term support.
Gabriel Dawn delivers bespoke search for leadership talent across the UK, Europe and beyond. Partnering with our clients, we identify, attract, assess and engage talented leaders for senior management and board-level positions.
Our experienced Search Consultants have extensive track-records of delivering assignments for large blue-chip organisations, regional SME’s as well as niche/start-up businesses. We pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships and providing an exceptional candidate experience.
We have an unmatched depth and range of expertise in delivering success for your employer brand.
- 20 years experience
- Creative employer branding and candidate marketing experts
- Expertise in candidate communication and recruitment processes
- High levels of customer satisfaction
We work with your marketing and communications departments in order to ensure a clear and consistent branding strategy throughout your target markets.
A full employer brand process would cover the following:
- Audit your current employer brand through surveying your current employees
- Benchmark your employer brand versus your competitors
- Recommend enhancements and developments to employee strategy if required
- Develop a clear Employer Value Proposition
- Create a communication plan to promote your brand across all media to candidates
- Implement the plan through career websites, video, engaging content and advertising
- Measure the quality of candidates attracted and how well they match your culture
- Review and update the employer brand strategy