As a Programmatic Trader at this creative advertising agency, you’ll be encouraged to shape the media strategy for both market-leading and start-up brands. This is a vital role within their clients’ integrated advertising campaigns, so you’ll immerse yourself in their digital marketing and media strategies. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, writing, and comprehension skills and will be proactive in their approach to work.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the campaign manager and media teams, the programmatic Trader will shape digital plans that really deliver
- Turn strategies into tactics for everything programmatic
- Effectively plan, activate and manage your designated programmatic/Social campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Ensure that campaign tagging architecture is consistent and follows the agencies programmatic methodology
- Ad-hoc reporting to help discover key campaign insights
- Regular reporting to ensure campaigns are meeting key KPIs and determined budget allocations
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your market and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic and emerging social and champion being a subject matter expert
- Conduct performance analysis, drive insights and influence paid media decisions on digital, issue identification and solution development
- Work with the campaign manager & analyst across social in order to ensure smooth cross channel planning and activation.
- Likely to have experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or other analytical experience in a digital media environment
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building and developing stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency in Excel i.e., Pivot Tables and VLookup
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns on DV360 or other DSP platform such as Amazon DSP.
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary depending on level of experience.
- Excellent bonus scheme and the opportunity to progress your career within a truly innovative agency.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Addition benefits include cycle to work; flexible and hybrid working
- Regular corporate and team events, including overseas socials.
- Career development and ongoing training
This is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.