This innovative Digital Marketing Agency are looking to recruit a Paid Social Media Graduate to support their Performance Marketing function by managing paid media activity across Paid Social media, remarketing and other paid channels. You’ll get all the support and training needed to develop your skills within paid media and you’ll support multiple clients by delivering successful campaigns with the overall objective of delivering ROI.
Reporting to a Senior Account Manager the Paid Social Media Graduate will:
- Support Paid Social campaigns for clients, specialising in Facebook Ads and other platforms.
- Implement marketing strategies and initiatives within the Paid media channel
- Initiate and undertake campaign management tasks including audience segmentation; Ad uploading and execution; Editing bids; budget monitoring and optimisation
- Report on paid media campaigns and analysis of effectiveness
What you’ll need
- A Digital Marketing/Communications or Statistics based degree is essential
- An understanding / interest in Paid Social campaigns – SEO or PPC is beneficial
- Minimally you’ll have 6 months experience of Facebook Ad campaigns, utilizing Facebook Business Manager, plus knowledge of Instagram and Twitter Paid Campaigns. Knowledge of Google Ads, and Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
- Competitive salary, plus benefits and bonus scheme
- Ongoing learning and career development across the digital marketing ecosystem including Paid Search; Biddable Media; Programmatic Trading etc
- Work with a diverse group of global clients in a creative and entrepreneurial environment.
Job Category: Creative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton UK