This award-winning independent advertising agency comprise a team of 50+ ad specialists, operating international client campaigns across a range of brands and verticals. They continued to grow throughout 2020/21 and are now expanding their PPC team with a Paid Media Executive.
We are currently looking for a Paid Media Executive to join this growing team. The role requires an individual who is proactive, knowledgeable in PPC advertising and willing to develop the search offering of a rapidly growing and innovative Advertising agency.
This is a new role within the expanding performance team which would also include some input into paid social and programmatic.
The Core Responsibilities
- Management of paid search campaigns
- Development of search strategy according to client KPIs
- Core channels include PPC/paid search through Google, Microsoft and Apple Search including text, shopping, display and video ads
- Direct client contact through pitch, integration and ongoing work
- Analysing marketing activity and unlocking value
- Innovation, testing new search products and driving new ideas
We are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to develop rapidly, help grow the agency’s search offering, exceed expectations and deliver exceptional results for clients:
- 1 yr + experience in the PPC/Paid Search space
- Google qualifications
- Knowledge of tracking and technical set-up
- Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics experience beneficial
- Degree level qualification
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and data driven
- Good organisational skills
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible start/finish times plus hybrid work pattern
- This is a brilliant, fun and ambitious team within a growing business – a really exciting place to develop a career within performance marketing.
In addition to other benefits, the team look forward to a return to company and team events in the UK and overseas!