Econ Films are looking for a pro-active and skilled Digital Marketing Manager to help communicate what we do to potential new partners and clients. It’s an exciting time for the business, with an imminent re-branding and the launch of two new sister brands. It’s an opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference within a growing creative business and bring their great ideas to life.
Digital Marketing role summary:
- Social media content, management and strategy
- Building audiences on new Social Platforms and for two new Brands.
- Copywriting and content campaigns
- Developing digital Marketing campaigns
- Managing Google Analytics and Website performance
Digital Manager role criteria:
- Over one year’s experience working in digital communication, ideally with a comparable creative business
- Deep knowledge of digital and social platforms and how they can be used for small and growing businesses.
- Experience running digital marketing or communications campaigns to professional audiences.
- Understanding of and passion for the power of video and digital content
- An interest in current affairs and issues like the Environment an International Development is essential
- Experience working with NGOs, charities, universities and within education is a bonus.
About Econ Films
Econ Films is a fast growing, specialist video production agency with a global reputation. We work with organisations and experts looking to make a positive impact in the world. These have included:
- NGOs (e.g. UN, World Bank, BRAC)
- Universities (e.g. Yale, LSE, MIT, Oxford)
- Think Tanks (IFS, OPM)
- Charities (e.g. MSF, Anti-Slavery International)
- Government (e.g. HM Treasury, European Commission)
We are a friendly and supportive team who believe in the work we do and the organisations we work with.
Econ Films is an equal opportunity employer and believes in all forms of diversity.
Flexible – Initially 1- 2 days per week
Negotiable depending on experience
How to apply
To be considered, please send us your latest CV with a covering note that explains why this is the role for you.