Are you looking to join a media start up and fast-track your career? Econ Films are looking for a positive and confident Business Development Manager to help build new client relationships and help grow the business.
To be successful in this role you will be ambitious and keen to take on responsibility. The right candidate will be looking for an opportunity gain the experience and responsibility that will set you on the road to becoming a successful business manager and leader. Maybe you want to run your own creative business in the future? This is the role for you. You will report directly to the Head of Development and meet weekly with the Company Director. This is a chance to bring your own ideas and the sky is the limit.
The Development Manager will be:
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active
- Keen to learn and resilient
- Motivated by taking on more responsibility
Business Development role summary:
- Sourcing new prospects
- Closing new business
- Managing client relationships
- Spotting new opportunities to develop the business
- Opportunity to manage whole business verticals and new enterprises
- Two or more years of commercial experience, ideally with a comparable media or production company
- Prove-able new business success
- Able to manage the sales process from lead generation to account management; with associated sales and pitching skills
- Understanding of and passion for the power of video and digital content
- Able to quickly develop rapport with and influence decision-makers in senior roles within higher education, charities, think tanks and global organisations.
- An interest in current affairs and issues like the Environment an International Development is essential
- Experience working with NGOs, charities and in the education sector is a bonus
About Econ Films
Econ Films is a fast growing, specialist video production agency with a global reputation. We work with organisations and experts looking to make a positive impact in the world. These have included:
- NGOs (e.g. UN, World Bank, BRAC)
- Universities (e.g. Yale, LSE, MIT, Oxford)
- Think Tanks (IFS, OPM)
- Charities (e.g. MSF, Anti-Slavery International)
- Government (e.g. HM Treasury, European Commission)
We are a friendly and supportive team who believe in the work we do and the organisations we work with. We are in the process of launching two sister brands in education and entertainment.
Econ Films is an equal opportunity employer and believe in all forms of diversity.
Negotiable depending on experience
How to apply
To be considered, please send us your latest CV with a covering note that explains why this is the role for you.